Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

My FIRST Halloween! I had a great time and here are a few photos from my day!


I got to wear my costume to school yesterday. We had a Halloween parade and everything!

This is me and my teacher, Ms. Carol.






My second costume, a beautiful princess! I borrowed it from my friend Elizabeth - she was a cheerleader.







I went to a Halloween carnival at church with my friends Elizabeth and Mac. There were so many fun costumes and games!







Mom and I at the Halloween Carnival.







Today was my dog Jack's birthday - he turned 6! Happy Birthday Jack!!

It has been a long night and I am ready for bed! Happy Halloween everybody!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That little pumpkin hat KILLS me.

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

What a pretty princess! Ansley - you're a doll!!