Saturday, August 9, 2008

Little Rock Vacation part II


Granny smile for the camera!

Awe you caught me!!!

Playin' in the water hose with Granddaddy


Trying to cool off...it only got to be 105 today!



Granny put me to work loading the dishwasher every night after dinner, "to earn my keep" :)

Me with Granny & Granddaddy!


These are my cousins, Sarah, Hannah & Ken

Bet I can go higher than you Ken :)


It's raining!!!

I think I'll climb into this puddle, again!!
We went back through Texarkana, on our way home, and I got a lot of play time with Lillie. She even crawled for the first time!!! Lillie I'm so proud of you!!!
Next to Nana's house and water hose number 2 - I love Summer!!
Come on Nana follow me!
One last stop, dinner at Satellite Cafe...hmmmm what should I have??

No comments: