Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friends and Birthdays

It has been a big week of birthday parties and friend fun

I loved this Merry-go-round at Avery's 3rd birthday

Go Go Go horsey

Mom I'm home!!

Jumpy castle fun

Aidan, Kendall and I sharing a snow cone at the Cory Morrow Concert

Chase me Kendall

Finn, Noah, Sophia, Cohen and I posing with our local fireman

Watch out here I come
(sitting in the backseat of a firetruck)

Noah, look at these hoses!

Backseat truck driving

Cheers!

"Let us in"

A little Hula Hoopin

Do the Hokey Pokey
(Me, Cohen, Sophia, Noah, stranger, Ms. Mari and Finn - cut off by camera)
We had so much fun with a visit from my Quad friends. We went to Nutty Brown Cafe for a kids night out with music, balloons, bouncy castles, a talking parrot and our favorite - the sandbox. Thanks for playing guys!
Strike!!!


Bowling with Pop Pop

Tori, Bailey and Me.
I absolutely love my cousins!! Mommy says thank you so much for all the running and chasing or "wearing me down" time you put in!
Happy Birthday Uncle Mike

No comments: