Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving

Mommy and I just got back from Little Rock visiting my Granny, Granddaddy, Uncle Michael, Aunt Kelly, & Mallory! We had so much fun and have many pictures to prove it :)

Granddaddy and I looking for ducks around our pond.

Here we come

Lots of Love for Granddaddy

Having a blast with my cousins (Sarah, Ken and me)

We got to see Mal Mal take her first steps. Way to Go!!!

Me, Sarah and Ken playing outback before Thanksgiving Dinner

Our special little table

Best Buddies

The one and only group photo

Thanksgiving afternoon stroll

Thanks for the ride Uncle Michael

Our cute little Mal Mal

Granny and her little monsters

My nutcracker friend

UALR basketball game with Granddaddy

Uncle Michael, Mallory, Ansley and Granddaddy

Making cookies with Granny

Fun times!

Now time to taste

Ansley and her first sugar cookie

Time to decorate

Trying out a new recipe with Granny

"What mom, I'm cooking?"

Our early Christmas dinner

Sadly the best photo mommy could get of the four of us!

Wahooooo, my first Christmas present. Thank you Uncle Michael, Aunt Kelly and Mal Mal

Helping Mal Mal open her present


No comments: