Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy July 4th Weekend!!

We have had such a fun weekend! Went to a BBQ, saw fireworks and Dad got fired up with landscaping projects - mama is so excited about that!!
Helping Dad throw washers at the BBQ Party!

This is my friend Kendyl - she lives down the street from us and I just can't wait for her to get up outta this chair and play with me :)

Mommy and I at the fireworks!

This is Kendyl's brother Aiden - my best friend!

Watching the fireworks with Dad!

Wow that was a big one!

Let the landscaping begin!



Takin' a break.


No more work Dad!

Maybe he won't see me back here!


Stay tuned for the finished product...

1 comment:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

That's right - you can walk, you can work:) Are those little baby Crocs? I hope y'all had a great long weekend. Love y'all!