Monday, July 28, 2008

Little Rock Visit

Mommy and I are on a several week long road trip. We are having a blast visiting with all of our friends and family, here are a few pics so far...

First we stopped in Dallas to see my new baby cousin Reid (not pictured) and Drew
Then off to Texarkana to see the Orgeron Family. Kason and I had the best time playing!!



Next we went to Little Rock, where I am learning to feed myself!

Mommy and Aunt Frances took me and cousin Hannah to the zoo. We even got to ride on the train!!!


I went to see the giraffes and got side tracked with my shoes




Playin' in the rain in Granny and Granddaddy's backyard



This is Kori, one of Mommy's best friends from High School!


Then we went to Hot Springs to visit my Great Grandma!! She had some of the best toys ever!

This is me and Granddaddy at lunch in the cafeteria.

I even got my own chair!!!

Then back to Granny and Granddaddy's house for some major playtime!!

1 comment:

Amy S said...

Looks like you are having a good time!! Next time you are in Dallas, we will have to get together!! Love, Amy