Sunday, September 23, 2007

HUGE weekend!

I have so much to share from this weekend! First let me tell you about my friends: Sophia Grace, Finn Elijah, Cohen Greene, and sweet Noah James. They are the most adorable babies I have ever seen. Check out this amazing photo slide show their mama Mari made - it will make ya cry !!!! http://www.texasquadruplets.com/babyphotos.html





I got to Houston late on Friday night and was real tired & hungry so my Aunt Beth gave me a bottle before bed. Mom, Dad and me had a great time staying with her, Brooke and Jenny. They even let me play with some of Jack's toys while I was there.



Then this morning we met GG for breakfast. She held me all morning and it was so fun to be with her. She tells the funniest stories...her new puppy ate her glasses so GG had to go buy some new ones (I don't think she thought it was very funny) We played so much that GG put me to sleep! I love my GG!!








And finally when I got home I went swimming with Mama and Daddy and home for a bath, boy am I tired...









1 comment:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

Ansley, it was fun hangin with you while mom visited with the quads. You are a superstar! We'll see you sonn!
Love, Chris