Friday, September 7, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!

I made it through my first week at school! I'm sure glad its the weekend now so I can play with mommy and daddy for two full days!! I think they are pretty excited about that too! It was a long week and I am pretty tired, but I had a lot of fun with my new friends.



Well it's Friday night and I'm playing in my new toy. Mommy's friend, Amy S., gave it to me and daddy finally put it together for me last night. It is so much fun!! I can grab most of the toys now and even play on the piano. I love it when it lights up and plays music.

3 comments:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

Ahhh! The weekend...time to forget everything you learned at school. Just kidding! What a great week for little Ansley, and mom and dad of course. I know she is the superstar of class - and the cutest! Give Ansley a big hug and kiss from us!! We love y'all!
Chris and Mari

jahendren said...

Hi Ansley,

You made it through the week. GREAT Job!!

We love you.

Granny and Grandaddy

Amy S said...

Ansley - Congrats on making it through your first week of school! You are such a cutie pie!!! I am glad you are enjoying your new toy!
Love,
Amy S