Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday

I've had a big week and ready for the weekend to come. We are going to visit the quads at the hospital in Houston. I am so excited to see my new friends for the first time :) They are all getting so big and Cohen is almost ready to come home!! Way to go Cohen!
My big story of the week is getting my first injury. I bumped my head at school on a toy. It gave me a big red mark on my head, but I was real tough and only cried for a minute! You gotta be tough at school - don't want to be laughed at!! Dad said never let them see ya cry.

2 comments:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

You got a little red mark but you should've seen the toy - totally wrecked! We'll see you this weekend!
Chris

GG Nimtz said...

I sure hope you are planning to let GG know where you are when you get to Houston so she can drop off your goodies that she forgot to give you when you were here last time. Sorry about your head but I know the red mark will go away and you will be better for the experience. I love you...