Sunday, September 30, 2007

Keystone Ranch

I had the best weekend at Uncle Dan & Aunt Beth's ranch, just south of San Antonio! I got to do so many fun things, meet new friends and I even slept by myself for 3 1/2 hours Friday night!! Mommy was SO proud of me :) Check out some of my pictures...



Here I am learning to drive with Daddy! Can't quite reach the pedals yet, so I think Dad might have to help me a little bit longer.



I got to bring my dog, Zoe, and Aunt Brandy brought hers too. Haus and Zoe had so much fun running and chasing each other!

Here I am taking a nap with Aunt Brandy in our favorite rocking chair.



After a big lunch Dad and I sat down to watch UT get killed by Kansas State - Dad was not happy at all so he decided to take out his anger on some doves with the guys.


Next I played with Wyatt and Jack on the floor with the girls! Those boys sure do make me laugh. I can't wait till I can sit up by myself and play too.

Me and the boys!
Here I am with Lindsey, Jack and Daddy!


Aweeee long weekend!






No comments: