Wednesday, September 12, 2007

KASON

I am so excited for tonight...my friend Kason is coming to visit me! His mom and dad, Jennifer & Derek, are bringing him all the way from Texarkana. We are going to have so much fun playing. I'll make sure my mommy takes a picture so we can post it tomorrow. I also wanted to share about my new friends in Houston...Cohen, Noah, Sophia & Finn Goerlich. They are quadruplets that were just born two weeks ago to mommies friend Mari. They are all doing so great. Every day they are growing stronger and stronger. I'm so glad that Mari had Sophia so I'll have a girl to play with!! Go read about them at http://www.texasquadruplets.blogspot.com/

I'll post tomorrow about my play date with Kason :) Kisses!!

1 comment:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

I am truly amazed with Ansley's computer skills! I can't even get our kids to stay awake for more than 30 minutes, let alone get on the computer to blog every day. She must have a truly remarkable mother! How exciting to see Kason! Tell Jen and Derek hello from the six of us. Have a fun weekend! Love, Mari